All the below-listed Terms of sale are being regulated by Section 43A and Section 72A of the Information Technology Act, 2000. This document is completely electronic and continues to stay valid even without your physical or digital signature.
- The information and personal data that you provide should be recent and it should be updated immediately if it happens to change.
- Mimaas and its employees will never be held responsible for the authenticity of the information that you provide. You are accountable to the seller who might face difficulties in deliveries if the information you have provided is incorrect.
- All your personal information will exist in an electronic database although some information might have to be printed in a physical form.
- Your personal and sensitive information would only be used to offer you a better service. This includes:
- Processing your requests, complaints and it also enables us to reach out to you sooner.
- Offering you valuable information about our products and services.
- Keeping you updated about any changes which are made to our terms of sale and user agreements.
- Personalizing the site to match your needs and preferences.
- Assisting you with any difficulties which you might face with processing payments, placing an order, or technical errors.
- Conducting data analysis to know about the needs and requirements of our customers.
- Counteracting any security breaches or cyber-crimes.
- Providing you with easy password retrieval in case you forget your login credentials.
Personal And Sensitive Information
Mimaas acquires your personal information in order to make the process of purchasing a product a lot easier. The personal data includes your full name, mobile number, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, and your residential address.
We might also need some non-personal information such as your geographical location, details about your telecom and internet service provider, the browser which you currently use, details about how long you stay on our website, and the types of products you search for.
Information Disclosure And Sharing
Mimaas might disclose some of your statistical data with third-parties and banking institutions that support us. These third-party institutions abide by our strict confidentiality agreement and assure you that all your personal data would stay discrete. We also have the complete authority to disclose your personal information to the law if you are found to be a suspect or proven guilty of a crime. We might also use them to ensure that you align with our terms of sales and services.
We value the privacy of all our users and take complete responsibility for it. We take numerous steps to prevent any unauthorized access to our site. If you do not want to share your data anymore or want to opt-out of our services, you can contact our grievance officer.